Geeta K Vemuganti, Professor, School of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence as her abstract titled “Cancer Stem Cells in Retinoblastoma” is selected as one of 50 Outstanding Abstracts at the World Ophthalmology Congress of the International Council of Ophthalmology to be held in Fira Barcelona Gran Vía in Barcelona, Spain from 16-19 June 2018.
Public Relations Officer
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli
In an attempt to save paper, University of Hyderabad has decided to go online with its newsletter. All happenings on the campus will henceforth find mention on UOH HERALD.
- Justice Narasimha Reddy visits UoH
- UoH Team Explores Microbial Diversity along Coast of Tamil Nadu
- Entries invited for Srinivas Rayaprol Poetry Prize 2018
- Energy, Economy and Environment of BRICS Countries
- Prof. Arun Agarwal appointed Pro Vice Chancellor
- Aleena Sebastian to present Research Paper at UK
- DVK Vasudevan (ViolinVasu) presents paper on School level Music Education
- Prof. Rekha Pande, awarded the Prestigious Visiting Fellowship at the Birkbeck Institute, University of London
- BIF at UoH receives First Position in Publication of Research Papers
- T Arulraj to join for research at Germany